Tuesday 27 May 2014

3 Best Rules To Save Money

Moneymaking has become a modern man's habit of mind. In this hectic world, every person wishes to save money as much as possible.



To begin with, we have to make the best use of all the opportunities which come across in our daily life.

As Bill Gates well said,
          "If you born poor, its not your mistake but if you die poor, its your mistake."
 
I also believe that in order to be prosperous, you have to save money on your own account because everyone is grinding his own axe in this world.
 
For a successful life, you have to place your head in the lion's mouth to gain personal profits.
 
In this post, I will share with you 3 best rules to save money at home.
 
Rule#1:
If your monthly income is $2000, then assume that you are having only $1500 and you have to spend from this amount. In this way, you will be able to save $500 in your bank account.
 
Rule#2:
Cut your extra expenditures like buying expensive outfits. Try to buy the same outfits from local stores.
 
Rule#3:
Make different places at your home where you can put money and leave them aside. Try to imagine that this is not your money and you can't touch it. This will save a lot of your money.
 
I myself apply these rules to save my money at home and it helps me a lot. Whenever I need money, I use these savings which saves me from taking any loans and interest. I hope this post will be of a useful help to you in saving money.
 
Regards,
Melissa
 




0 comments:

Post a Comment