Thursday 29 May 2014

Money Is Honey


Do you really believe that money is honey??















Do you really want to look happy like this man??


If yes, then you have to work out on my strategy of saving money. I firmly believe that money is necessary for a successful living. We need to have enough money to buy or pay for something not in our range. We need money in order to afford our life. But is earning money really as easy as it looks. I will say that there is no short cut to earn money. You have to strive hard in order to be prosperous.

Why people used to say that money is honey??

The ultimate reason is this because of money you get all the comforts of life which cannot be achieved without it. So, my point of view is this that if you start saving even a pence from now, it will convert to dollars in future and you will happily think that your money saving habit save you from borrowing money from others.

I think you will also believe my point and will definitely save money for yourself in future because MONEY IS HONEY!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment